Since i was a small kid i used to follow my mum to the cooking classes...baking cakes,biscuits,and then it became as one of my hobby..cooking....passionately.i always dream that one day i will become a great chef or open my own bakery..really wish that my passion can turn out to be a very serious matter.But after my SPM,i got the opportunity to matriculation, then completing my degree in Physics with education everything seems so overwhelming.I don't have much time for my passion after working as a physics teacher in bt.pahat.Then i started back everything, where i baked cakes ( caramel cake is a big hit!) then got an order from a few friends.then i tried to sell laksa, roti jala in Bazar Ramadhan in 2006 with a friend of mine K.Lin..( that is one of the most unforgettable experiences , meeting new friends , knowing new things bout business)but lately i try to start a new passion in baking muffins.As a starter i bake blueberry muffin.then chocolate Chips muffin..i just brought them to school and sell them in the staffroom and later for Canteen day in SDBL..and everything sold out.wehooo...still thinking that maybe i can do something with this..mama..thanx for the big oven( europa jetcook system).It's very useful,not only for cakes,biscuits but sometimes i grilled everything in it.I wish that for my upcoming birthday ( this month friends..hahaha..nak hadiah!! ) i can buy a Kenwood"s Mixer.I already surveyed and it costs nearly Rm2000 but it is still ok to use a hand-mixer( no budget lorr).Anyway...my new passion..muffin oh muffin......

0 comments:

Post a Comment