How can i mend my broken heart???


There are times in the day,
when i will think then I will say,
our friendship is lost and gone,
and has fallen like dawn.
no one to look too,
when i"m feeling blue,
why you wonder?
well that's a question to pounder.
have you really left me?
is our friendship not meant to be?
are you not being true?
or doing things your not suppose to do?
i notice that we hardly talk,
and you always avoid me when you walk.
feelings are left unsaid,
and the hatred begins to spread.
is it true that our friendship is fading away?
please if yes, can we make up today?
cause you are my friend and i really care,
about the time we used to share.
but now this time is gone,
and has fallen like dawn.
i wish we could be close again...or at least try,
cause for the time we have lost i've had time to cry.
cause our friendship was honest and true,
and my biggest loss was being friends with you.
for the time we've spent apart,
have caused me to have a broken heart.
time apart from you has made me see,
how important our friendship is to me.
i don't know about you but i'm sure about me,
i miss the way our friendship used to be.
so is it true? are you my friend?
or is the friendship that i loved...come to an end?

0 comments:

Post a Comment